Frequently Asked Questions
- No, While we understand the convenience, trendy-ness and lower prices these products allow for other businesses, we make fudge with old fashioned “labor of love” and from scratch with our own long standing recipes 🙂
- Each fudge container has 9 to 11 ounces of fudge poured. There is a variance because each fudge contains different ingredients which could alter the weight slightly.
- Your order typically takes 1-3 days to ship out. It is sent out 2-3 day priority USPS with a tracking number and confirmation number emailed to you upon shipment. Please double check the email address is entered correctly on the checkout if paying by credit card to avoid not receiving notices through email. It is rare for you not to receive your order within 4-8 days. Please email me directly so we can make sure you are taken care of!
- It arrives in good condition 99.9% of the time, unless the local post office leaves it in extremely high heat!
- During the summer, every package gets a small gel pack designed to give some cooling for 2-3 days just in case your local office is out enjoying the sun a little too much 🙂
- If it arrives soft you be can be assured it was typically cool most of the trip, until it went out for the delivery on that day in your area.
- Overnight fed ex on dry ice can cost up to 90 dollars, which is unreasonable for customers to pay so we just ask that customers use precautions when ordering as we like to offer free shipping to customers. Usually the only problems occur if the local post office in their town leaves it out in hight heat. Its ok if it gets a bit soft as its a “cooked candy” and firms back up with little refrigeration, but does melt if it hits 125 degrees.
- We ship to all 50 states within the United States. We currently do not currently ship outside of the US.
- Yes, we have experimented with other shipping methods and have generally been quite pleased with the speed of delivery and it allows me to pass the savings on to the customer to keep shipping free for everyone!
- First, when a customer is unhappy, we are unhappy. We take great pride in customer satisfaction and work around the clock to try to make every experience perfect! But, unfortunately some things out of my control may happen. Please contact us privately on Facebook messenger here or write me directly down below as we always would like the first opportunity to make it right for you before any unnecessary negative reviews are written. we promise, we will make it right with the situation that occurred 🙂
- One of our advantages over big companies is that “we simply out-care them” and love our customers with all of our heart! Our customers are why we are able to do what we love everyday, which is make fudge and put smiles on faces!
Absolutely, after a long period of only including them in the free sample pack, they are now for sale on the website.
All of our current products are gluten free except: Cookies and Cream, Nanaimo Bars, Milk Chocolate Candy Crunch, chocolate chip cookies, and butter tart bars!
After “checking out with PayPal”, you’ll be taken to the PayPal website. Instead of logging in to your PayPal account, simply select “Pay by debit or credit”. From there, you’ll be taken to a form to fill out both your billing, and your shipping address.
Hand Made Sweets and Treats Baked To Perfection.
Thank you for visiting us. We make Fudge In Small Batches To Perfection For Customers Like You, Who Appreciate The Mouth Watering Difference.
Unlike Most Bakeries, We Never Outsource Any Part Of The Baking Process And Have Thousands Of 5 Star Reviews From Repeat Customers Around The World.
We so greatly appreciate you stopping by to visit us. We are located in Enumclaw, Washington at the foot of Magnificent Mount Rainier.
Our fudge is made with pure cane sugar, sweet cream, fresh creamy butter, and pure vanilla extract. Only pure ingredients that you actually taste, making our fudge smooth and creamy, never grainy. Our fudge is made the old fashioned way in small batches and hand stirred. The texture is decadent, the taste is rich, and simply melts in your mouth.
Our fudge is currently sold in convenient see-through resealable containers. Most of our flavors are gluten-free.
You will be amazed by the smooth and creamy texture, and the mouth watering flavor of my melt-in-your-mouth fudge.
Your fudge will remain fresh for four to six weeks from the time you receive it. Of course you probably won’t be able to make it last that long after you have tried it. Fudge is best enjoyed when kept in the original container, at room temperature. You may store the fudge in a cupboard, but refrigeration is not recommended, as it may cause the fudge to dry out. Freezing of the fudge is perfectly acceptable for long term storage.
All fudge is freshly made and shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail, so that you can begin enjoying the fudge immediately. We hope you will join all of the many people who have enjoyed my gourmet fudge.
With a variety of flavors to choose from, We’re sure you’ll be happy with our selections. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us on Facebook live messenger here or write us below!
Privacy, Returns, and Terms of Service
- If you are unsatisfied with the product in any way, we have a 100%, no questions asked, refund policy from within 5 days of the delivery date. You may also elect to have the product re-shipped at no cost to you.
- All refunds will be issued within 5 business days and all re shipments will also be within 5 business days
- For questions about your delivered product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-625-8117
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Enumclaw, WA 98022